GW recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the GW Web site.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the GW Web Site or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
- To process, fulfill and notify your membership and product purchases
- To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, GW may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
- Processing your Distributor Application Form;
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product purchases;
- Developing Downline Genealogy Reports or other related business reports;
- Providing services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training;
- Administering Distributor benefits;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
- Publishing personal information in GW newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications;
- Providing references; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as bank account number, ONLY for payout purposes
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you enter information in GW Web site you are automatically on our secure server.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from GW the personal information GW has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request GW to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by GW. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about GW’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to GW Support Service.